How to submit assignments electronically
These instructions are for electronically submitted assignments only. For paper-based or print assignments, follow the instructions in your course materials.
If electronic assignment submission has been set up for your course, follow the steps below to submit your assignment file:
- Select the Submit Assignment link. This will open a new window and you should now be in the Electronic Assignment Submission environment (EASE).
- Select My Assignments link on the lefthand menu.
- Select the Choose button beside the appropriate Assignment. (If there are no assignments showing, it may mean that the EASE dropbox is not yet open for submission.)
- The next screen is where you attach your files.
- Select Browse to navigate to the file on your computer - select the appropriately named file and select Open.
- Select Attach the file button. Once the page has refreshed you will see the file you have just attached in the Attached Files box showing the name of the file, the date it was uploaded and the size.
- Repeat Steps 4 to 5 if you have multiple files that you need to upload and attach.
- If you are happy that you have attached the correct file/s, scroll to the bottom of the page and select Confirm attached files button.
- The next page you see is where you can view that you have attached the file/s and tick the box beside the Declaration.
If you do not tick the box beside the Declaration the system will not allow you to finalise your submission. Once you have ticked the box, select Finalise submission button.
- The next page is confirmation of receipt of your submission with the file/s you attached previously. You will also receive an email to your regular email address confirming your submission details.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please ensure you keep the email receipt of your submission. The email contains a code that you may need to refer to if you have future queries about your submission.
- You have now completed submitting your assignment. Close the browser window to return to your StudyDesk.
Additional instructions, specific to your course, may be provided by your lecturer on your USQStudyDesk course home page.
If you have any queries or problems regarding the system, please contact us through USQAssist. To ask a question, you will need to log in using your USQConnect username and password.