Awarded to USQ
The Good Universities Guide (2017) – USQ is the number 1 University in Australia for graduate employability.
- The International Student Barometer is a global survey designed to gather information about international students' experiences with 193 universities world-wide and 28 Australian universities participating. In 2013 USQ received the following overall rankings amongst the five participating Queensland Universities with regard to International and Domestic students outcomes combined:
- First in Australia for ‘Learning Overall’
- First in Australia for 'Arrival Overall'
- First in Australia for 'Support Overall'
- Second in Australia for 'Living Overall'
Australian Research Council (Excellence in Research for Australia study 2015) - The Australian Research Council ranked USQ as 'Well Above World Standard' for Environmental Science and Management, Materials Engineering and Pharmacology and Pharmaceutical Sciences. USQ also ranked 'above world standard', or 'world standard', in another seven fields including Mathematics, Astrophysics, Environmental Sciences, Agriculture, Mechanical Engineering, Health Sciences and History and Archaeology.
Australian Higher Education Industry Association ‘Voice Project Change Challenge Award’ - USQ achieved the second highest level of positive change among all universities Voice Project surveyed in the period July 2013 to June 2014.
inSync Client Satisfaction bi-annual national survey - inSync survey revealed that USQ was the number one Library in Australia in 2012, 2010 and 2008.
2012 World Education Congress Global Awards - The ‘Woman Super Achiever Award’ was presented to the former Vice-Chancellor and President Jan Thomas, from amongst 4000 nominations.
Awarded by USQ
Our prestigious Honorary Awards are presented to recipients in recognition of the significant contribution they make to the University community and to the wider communities both domestically and abroad.