The Academic Division, led by the Senior Deputy Vice-Chancellor, Professor Janet Verbyla, has overall responsibility for the University’s academic program portfolio; its continuous improvement, and its quality delivery across all campuses.
- Senior Deputy Vice-Chancellor's Office
- Faculty of Business, Education, Law and Arts
- Faculty of Health, Engineering and Sciences
- College for Australian Indigenous Studies, Education and Research
- Open Access College
- Queensland College of Wine Tourism
Research and Innovation Division
The Research and Innovation Division, led by Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Research and Innovation), Professor Mark Harvey, coordinates the University’s Research agenda:
- providing strategic leadership to the direction of research
- developing and implementing research policy
- identifying and fostering research strengths
- promoting excellence in research and research training.
and is responsible for:
- promoting and coordinating partnerships with Industry and Industry funding agencies, Governments, publicly funded research agencies, and universities
- managing Intellectual Property protection and commercialisation
- providing administration and support for Research Higher Degree students
- assisting and advising researchers seeking grants and administration of grant and fellowship applications
- administering Human and Animal Research Ethics Committees, and the Institutional Biosafety Committee
- coordinating reporting and data collection.
- Deputy Vice-Chanellor (Research and Innovation)
- Office of Research
- Office of Research Graduate Studies
- Office of Research Development
- Research Institutes
- Research Centres
Academic Services Division
The Academic Services Division, led by Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Academic Services) & Chief Information Officer, Professor Ken Udas, creates value for the USQ Community by:
- enabling personalised and technology-enhanced learning solutions
- providing access to diverse multimodal knowledge resources
- creating collaborative learning and research experiences
- building multiple literacies and capabilities.
This will ensure growth, intellectual fulfillment and success of our students in the 21st Century.
- Deputy Vice-Chancellors Office (Academic Services)
- Information and Communication Technology Services
- Pro Vice-Chancellor (Scholarly Information & Learning Services)
Students and Communities Division
The Division of Students and Communities, led by the Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Students and Communities), Mr Carl Rallings, responsible for supporting and facilitating consistent delivery of USQ’s branded service model which enhances the student experience and builds the University’s relationships with its current, future and past student communities, both domestically and internationally.
- Deputy Vice-Chancellor's Office (Students and Communities)
- Marketing and Student Attraction
- USQ International
- Student Services and Social Justice
- Student Administration and Academic Support
- Student Support and Retention
- Residential Colleges
- Phoenix Central
- Alumni Relations
University Services Division
The University Services Division comprises: