The USQHub@Stanthorpe is based within the Queensland College of Wine Tourism, 140 kilometres south of Toowoomba. We provide a face-to-face service to connect learners from the Southern Downs, Granite Belt and New England regions.
Programs and courses
USQHub@Stanthorpe offers a number courses, enabling you to develop the skills you need in a supportive local centre.
We offer the following courses within our fee-free Tertiary Preparation Program:
- TPP7122 Study Management
- TPP7111 Communicating at University A
- TPP7123 Communicating at University B
- TPP7180 Preparatory Mathematics
- TPP7181 Mathematics Tertiary Preparation 1.
We also offer the core course CMS1000 Communication and Scholarship - a first year subject within many undergraduate degrees.
The USQHub@Stanthorpe can provide support at any stage of your study journey. Services include:
- free and confidential career development counselling
- study spaces with computers, printing services and free Wi-Fi between 6.00am to 5.30pm on weekdays and 10.00 am to 4.00pm on weekends.
- Academic Writing Workshops
- Digital Literacy Workshops
- learning support, including help with assignments, understanding assignment feedback, exam preparation or general learning skills. Appointments can be made by emailing email@example.com.
The USQHub@Stanthorpe also has the ability to link in with many local support services including Community Development Services (CDS) which provides support with:
- employment services
- disability support
- Centrelink and other community support networks.