We respect each other and value diversity of people, culture and ideas within USQ's community. We:
- acknowledge and appreciate the distinctive talents, viewpoints and contributions of others
- support the health and well-being of all members of the University community
- work together and encourage collaboration, teamwork and the free exchange of ideas
- recognise and embrace diversity and inclusion
- respect and recognise our unique locations and continue to build mutually beneficial relationships with our communities.