At USQ we want to attract people with a genuine ability from a diverse range of backgrounds. The USQ People Capability Framework outlines the strategic capabilities that we look for.
What we look for
Shared values. Diverse backgrounds. Common purpose.
At USQ we want to attract people with a genuine ability from a diverse range of backgrounds. The strategic capabilities that USQ looks for when recruiting individuals are described in the USQ People Capability Framework. We also look for people who are committed to USQ's purpose and share in our core values of Respect, Integrity and Excellence.
We seek people who:
- Respect each other and value the diversity of people, culture and ideas within our community.
- Apply and expect the highest personal, professional and ethical standards and act with transparency, consistency and fairness.
- Work together through expertise, innovation and creativity to excel in all that we do as a University community.
- We encourage you to find out more about our core values and associated behaviours that guide our actions and decisions at USQ.
When applying for a role with USQ, you will need to provide us with:
- a Statement of Claim (maximum of two A4 pages) outlining your suitability and motivation for the role
- a copy of your resume.