Your application should include a statement of claim outlining your motivation and suitability for the role, along with a copy of your resume. Before applying, we encourage you to:
- Review the job advertisement and position description to understand the role.
- Determine if your experience and skills will enable you to successfully achieve the key responsibilities of the role.
- Decide if you meet the qualifications and experience required.
- Reflect on how your capabilities connect with those outlined in the People Capability Framework.
- Consider your motivation for applying. Why are you interested in this particular role?
- Consider how USQ’s culture and values align with your own personal goals and values. Find out more about USQ to understand who we are, what we do and what we stand for.
Read our application tips to understand more about what to include in your supporting documents.
Make sure to note the job reference number for future enquiries, as well as the closing date for applications.