|Residential College||Accommodation type||Other features||2017 Weekly fee - 21 meals (AUD)||2017 Weekly fee - 7 meals (AUD)||2017 Weekly fee - self-catered (AUD)
|Concannon||Double storey block - single bedroom||Bathroom shared between two bedrooms||314||253||-|
|Double storey block - single bedroom||Private ensuite bathrooms||338||277||-|
|McGregor||Single storey block - single bedroom (A-D)||Private ensuite bathrooms||338||277||-|
|Single storey block - single bedroom (E-G)||Bathroom shared between two bedrooms||314||253||-|
|Single storey block - single occupancy flat||Private ensuite bathroom with study room and bedroom||398||337||286|
|Single storey block - wheelchair accessible (reserved for students with disability)||Private ensuite bathroom, washing machine, dryer, reverse cycle air conditioning and reserved car park||338||277||-|
|Single storey block - single bedroom (H-J)||Bathroom shared between two bedrooms and a large kitchen (self-catered) up to 18 residents||-||-||185|
|Steele Rudd||Double storey block - single bedroom (A-B)||Shared bathrooms (same sex) between 10 residents and a small kitchen (self-catered) between 5 residents||-||-||170|
|Single storey block - single bedroom (C-I)||Shared bathrooms (same sex) between 8-10 residents||297||236||-|
- The above rates are based on the resident remaining for at least a semester contract (Semester 1 - 16 weeks, Semester 2 - 15 weeks) and under the terms and conditions outlined in the rules of residency.
- Resident students also have the opportunity to choose casual or temporary weekly accommodation based on higher rates. Contact the Accommodation Officer for more information.
- Please note that the self-catered (no meals) option is only available at Steele Rudd College in A and B Block & McGregor College in H-J Block. The 21 and 7 meal packages are not available in A and B Block at Steele Rudd College or H-J Blocks at McGregor College.
Fee reduction procedures for resident accommodation, as outlined in paragraph 6.5 of the Rules of Residency, can apply in the following circumstances:
- a 'room only' fee of AUD140 per week when residents are away from Residential Colleges for more than a week for authorised academic programs, illness or extenuating circumstances
- a 5% discount applies where fees are paid annually in advance by the due date and the student remains in residence for the academic year
- a 10% discount applies to a second sibling while both siblings are in residence.
Resident Student Club (RSC) fees
Each semester every resident is required to pay a Resident Student Club fee to the Resident Student Club of each college, who expend the funds for the benefit of residents.
A non-refundable fee of AUD50 is required upon application. Offers for a place in Residential Colleges will be mailed to you once your academic acceptance to USQ has been confirmed (eg when auditions are finalised or QTAC offers are made).
Please note: completion of an application form is not a guarantee of a place in the colleges.
As the University cannot accept responsibility for loss or damage to your belongings, it is advised that you take out an 'all risks' insurance policy on your personal belongings and property.