USQ Alumni Advisory Committee - Call for nominations
As part of the USQ Alumni Advisory Committee (AAC) membership rotation, Committee positions are vacant for which nominations are now being sought. Positions available include:
- USQ Alumnus of the Year Award recipient
- USQ Chapter Committee member
- USQ alumnus
- USQ alumni staff.
The Alumni Relations Office will only be able to achieve the objectives of the USQ Alumni Strategic Plan through the valuable contribution made by our passionate alumni. As an AAC member you will help enable the implementation of the strategic plan and ensure the future engagement of the USQ Alumni Network. You will also be able to donate your expertise, skills and time in a structured and effective way.
Working with a diverse group of alumni, you may have the opportunity to be involved in a wide range of activities including, but not limited to:
- networking events, promotions, seminars and speaker initiatives
- International and Domestic Alumni Chapter seminars, forums and events
- mentoring opportunities between alumni and leadership development.
In return for your contribution, volunteering your time on the Committee will give you the chance to:
- utilise your skills and ideas to progress the engagement of the Alumni Network
- assist with the development and delivery of USQ’s Alumni strategic actions
- identify areas of engagement that could be explored further
- have fun networking with like-minded individuals.
If you are uncertain about the time commitment or tasks, please contact the Manager, Alumni Relations or refer to the Terms of Reference: Alumni Advisory Committee.
The USQ AAC encourages applications from alumni from a wide range of backgrounds, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, age, physical abilities and family status.
Nominations must be made in writing using the Alumni Advisory Committee Nomination Form. The nomination form and other required documentation must be received by the Alumni Relations Office by 9 February 2018. Nominations and documentation received after this date will not be considered.
Key dates for the election process are listed below:
|AAC Committee votes||TBC March 2018||Voting may be via post, electronically or in person.
||TBC March 2018|
||TBC March 2018||The Committee two (2) year term starts from the next Committee meeting.
We sincerely thank you for your ongoing support for the AAC and encourage you to seriously consider volunteering.
The USQ Alumni Relations Team