Benefits & special offers
Being part of the Alumni Network is automatic once you graduate from USQ. There are a range of associated benefits, including personal, professional and business development. Being a member also enables you to keep in touch with former classmates, make new social and professional contacts, attend organised social and networking events, and make a contribution to the growth and development of current and future USQ students.
Some of the many benefits are:
- Networking through alumni chapters & groups
- Public recognition of your achievements after graduation with the Alumnus of the Year Awards
- USQ Careers and Employment services can assist you to fill job vacancies by advertising opportunities on USQ’s AcceSS (our online job noticeboard).
- Opportunities to learn about scholarships and how to give back to future USQ students
- Notification of annual alumni events
- Subscription to the Alumni Network's monthly eNewsletter, Phoenix Rising.
Special offers for USQ Alumni include:
- Heritage Bank Alliance Memberships that provides great deals on financial products for alumni customers
- exclusive members' pricing for USQ Artsworx events
- Discounts off all products at the Queensland College of Wine Tourism (QCWT)
- Free 'physical access' for loans from USQ Library in Springfield, Ipswich and Toowoomba for your first year as an alumnus, after which all alumni receive a special rate on library membership.