Language and Literacy for Teachers
A focus on the themes of language learning, education, policy and planning; innovations in languages education pedagogies; digital communication technologies, multimedia and multimodal texts, and issues of language and literacy in multilingual, culturally and linguistically diverse communities.
• Imagining transformative pedagogy for Australia’s EAL/D students.
• Languages learning in early childhood and bilingualism.
• Integrating digital and social media into ESL pedagogy.
• Where teacher talk fits into pedagogy – the language teacher professional.language
• New developments in computer assisted language learning.
• Using action research to develop cultural empathy
• Developing culturally appropriate practices for diversity.
• Help them learn a language deeply: Coming to grips with the challenge.
• New opportunities for languages learning through 21st century
• Teaching English as an added language . . . and much more!
Registrations have now closed for 2015