How to enter
The Bruce Dawe National Poetry Prize is open to Australian citizens and permanent residents.
Entries are now closed.
To validly enter the prize you must, during the competition period:
1. Read the Terms and Conditions.
- You may submit no more than five poems for consideration.
- Each single poem must be accompanied by a non-refundable fee of $6.00 per poem for administration expenses or five poems for $20.00.
- Each poem must be an original work of the entrant as defined in the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth).
- The poems must not be published, under offer to any publication, or offered for publication (unpublished) until the adjudication is finalised and the winner is notified and announced.
- Each poem must not exceed 50 lines, and should be typed in a clear font no smaller than size 11.
- Please take note of the submission terms and conditions regarding file naming in 6 (b).
For further information please email us or phone 07 3470 4295.