USQ gets a breath of fresh air
Smoke-Free Quit Program
The USQ Smoke-Free program offers support to USQ employees who smoke and are interested in quitting. The program is available at no cost.
If you register for the program you will receive Quit resources, regular support from Quitline and free nicotine replacement therapy products (patches, gum or lozenges) across a 12 week period. Partners, spouses or immediate family members of employees who are registered on the program are also eligible to participate in the program.
Find out more about the Quitline support program offered by Queensland Health.
A variety of other support for employees is available, including:
- free Quit Because You Can booklets
- free personal butt bins to protect our environment
- free access to professional counselling
- Doctor/Nurse Practitioner for personal consultations
- a guide for managers, supervisors and employees
- a checklist for supervisors
Contact Human Resources
Phone: 4631 2194
Visit: USQ Toowoomba, S Block, Level 4