USQ offers several services to help staff and students get to and from USQ campuses with ease.
The pool fleet offers a choice of vehicles for use by University staff for official university business.
How to book a car
- If you have not booked a pool car before please fill in the Pool Vehicle User Information Form and send back to the relevant campus (email details are located on the form).
- Once you receive confirmation that your form has been approved you are able to book your pool vehicle online.
- Pool Vehicle Conditions of Use
- Pool Vehicle Online Booking Help Guide
- PhD student use of Pool Vehicle Request
Please note most vehicles have GPS navigation fitted. For those vehicles without, GPS units are available for loan by contacting the Fleet Coordinator.
Inter-campus Shuttle bus
USQ offers a shuttle bus service to both staff and students to and from the Toowoomba, Springfield and Ipswich campus.
The service runs from Monday to Friday on a scheduled timetable. Don't forget your valid USQ Staff or Student ID card as you must be able to present it for eligibility to travel on the bus. The shuttle bus is also available for hire for official university events.
End of Trip Cycling facilities
End of trip cycling facilities are available for use at Toowoomba and Springfield campus. The facilities include undercover storage for bicycles, lockers and toilet amenities and are available to staff and students free of charge.
Facilities are centrally located at:
- Toowoomba Campus - east end of Y Block and the southern side of D block.
- Springfield Campus – adjacent to ground floor entrance of Building B.
To use these facilities please submit an End of Trip Cycling Facilities Request Form.
Public transport stops are conveniently located at each campus. For further information regarding public transport options to and from USQ, please visit: