USQ Communities of Practice
In an innovative approach to fostering teaching and learning quality at USQ, to support staff and to enhance professional development, the following Communities of Practice that have been established:
- Administration Coordinators CoP
- Engineering Education Research Group (EERG)
- Facilitator CoP
- Faculty of Arts Learning & Teaching CoP
- Faculty of Sciences CoOP
- Learning and Teaching Services CoP
- Library CoP
- Mathematics and Statistics Teaching and Learning CoP (MAST)
- Research Supervisors (CoP-RS).
The program was initiated as a project in 2006. CoPs provide contextualised professional development and enable the sharing of practice for academic and professional staff.