Staff, students, contractors and visitors are encouraged to familiarise themselves with the USQ COVID Safe Plan Framework, to ensure USQ remains a COVID-safe educational institution and workplace.
The Framework, adopted from the National Safe Workplace Principles, addresses:
- Physical distancing, hygiene and PPE
- Vulnerable staff / students
- Physical infrastructure principles
- Monitoring, tracing and enforcement
- Preventative health measures.
The University’s planning incorporates all reasonable precautions and government guidelines to guard against the risk of transmission of COVID-19.
More information for students around Semester 2 arrangements can be found on the Online Learning at USQ page.