New human research application
Please complete your new human research ethics application in Research Information Management System (RIMS). Once logged in, ensure you select 'NO' at Question 1.1.
- RIMS HRE Application (for USQ Students) User Guide (PDF 265KB)
- RIMS HRE Application (for USQ Staff) User Guide (PDF 257KB)
- RIMS HRE Head of Unit Endorsement User Guide (PDF 442KB)
- RIMS HRE Milestone User Guide (PDF 490KB)
- Contact Ethics Coordinator
Note: For human research that involves genetic testing, analysis testing, analysis of genetic material or using clinical trials, contact the Ethics Coordinator.
Amendment to existing human research ethics approval
For amendment to existing human research ethics approvals, contact the Ethics Coordinator for assistance on submitting via RIMS.
Previously approved human research ethics
Please submit in RIMS. Once logged in, ensure you select 'YES' at question 1.1.