The grant will vary according to the cost of the available virtual mobility program. A full scholarship may be awarded to the applicant if approved.
- be a current, enrolled USQ student
- have a cumulative GPA of 4.0 or above
- apply for an approved virtual mobility program
- meet all eligibility requirements for the selected mobility program
- have not previously been awarded a USQ mobility grant.
Applicants will be considered for this grant based on the information provided in their USQ virtual mobility application form. The available grants will be awarded according to the below criteria:
- grade point average (GPA)
- eligibility for credit towards their USQ degree (Faculty approval required)
- suitability for the program
- order in which applications were received.
Final decision on the awardees will be made by the Global Education Program Manager.
How to apply for a Virtual Mobility Grant
- choose an International virtual mobility program and research the program requirements and courses.
- submit a USQ International Virtual Mobility application form (191KB) to email@example.com by the application due date.
Grant Terms and Conditions
The duration of the grant is for the proposed virtual mobility program.
- The grant will be forfeited if the recipient does not continue to meet the eligibility requirements.
- Grants are not transferable to other students in any circumstances.
- Grants are not redeemable for cash.
- USQ reserves the right to alter the conditions of the grant based upon exceptional circumstances.
- Students are required to complete the chosen virtual mobility program. Failure to do so may result in students being required to repay the grant amount.
- Applicants need to be aware of all the requirements to successfully participate in the chosen program
The grant will be paid directly to the virtual mobility program provider. Students are responsible for paying any remainder of fees for the program, if applicable.
For further information or enquiries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org