The following course fee schedules are applicable to commencing and continuing students.
Commonwealth supported students:
Domestic full fee paying students:
- 2018 International Tuition Fees
- 2019 International Onshore Tuition Fees
- 2019 International Offshore Tuition Fees
Higher degrees by research students:
Other study costs
While tuition fees are the main costs associated with going to uni, there are some other costs to consider:
Student Services and Amenities Fee
In addition to tuition fees, USQ charges a compulsory Student Services and Amenities Fee (SA Fee). The SA Fee supports the provision of enhanced student services related to health and welfare, orientation and support, student development and enrichment and student assistance programs.
Look for the symbol for programs supported by your Students amenities fee.
Other expenses you may incur include:
- your textbooks
- parking fees if you are on-campus
- photocopying and printing fees
- school or office supplies for home study
- accommodation fees if you are living at the Residential Colleges.
- optional Student Guild fees
- request for official documents and other administrative services
At USQ, we understand that studying at university is not only challenging on an academic level, but also on a financial level. Additional financial support information is provided to assist you manage your finances while studying.