As a student at USQ it is important to be familiar with our policies and procedures, in relation to:
- refund of fees
- restrictions, cancellations and reinstatements.
It is important to be aware of your fee responsibilities, which are:
- to pay your fees by the due date to avoid restrictions and cancellations
- to keep your mailing address and other contact details up-to-date on our system
- to contact the University before the due date if you believe your online invoice is incorrect
- to make payment immediately for any debt incurred on the rare occasion when a course is added near to, or after, the due date
- to monitor your financial information online regularly via UConnect
- to complete a Commonwealth Assistance Form where necessary, by no later than the census date.
USQ's fee responsibilities are:
- to display your fee liability on UConnect and publish the date fees are due
- to ensure the charges on your account are correct
- to publish and maintain a full schedule of course fees
- to administer the Higher Education Loan Program (HELP) for eligible students.
USQ may take the following action for non-payment of fees:
- restrict your access to USQStudyDesk
- cancellation of enrolment in the current semester for full fee paying students
- reinstatement of semester enrolment for eligible students who pay their tuition/direct fees in full within two weeks of the census date
- cancellation of enrolment in the current semester for Commonwealth Supported students where upfront payment is required
- cancellation of enrolment in the current semester for non-submission of a Commonwealth Assistance form where required.