Skip to content

Types of fees

Your program offer will determine how much you pay. You will be offered either:

  • A Commonwealth Supported Place – the Federal Government contributes to the cost of your course and you need to pay a Student Contribution. 
  • A full tuition place domestic or international – There is no funding attached to the course and you are liable for the full amount of your course. International students who have accepted an offer to study on campus in Australia will pay the on-campus rate.

Your citizenship and residency status will determine your eligibility for Commonwealth assistance.