Skip to main content

Academic transcripts

An academic transcript is an official statement with no alterations or erasures and details your academic record for the period of your enrolment at USQ. It includes:

  • details of all programs
  • grades achieved in courses
  • exemptions granted
  • graduation and course status details

How to request an official copy of your Academic Transcript

To obtain an official copy of your academic transcript:

  • OnlineUConnect > Student Centre > Online Request tile > Official Transcript/AHEGS. It is important that your personal details, including email address are up to date before you submit a request.  You will need your Username and Password to log in. If you have forgotten or are not sure of your UConnect details, please contact us on 1800 007 252 or email   
  •  To view current requests >UConnect > Student Centre > Online Requests tile > Current Requests menu item > click the Online Request record to view the status. 
  • In person: If you are at our Ipswich, Springfield or Toowoomba campus, you can complete the online request, make payment and collect your transcript from Student Support. An email will be sent to you once your Academic Transcript is ready for collection.
  • To be collected by a third party: Please specify in your request, email Student Support or phone 1800 007 252 if your transcript  is to be collected by a third party. The authorised third party will need to provide photo identification when collecting your transcript. 
Item  Digital Cost Print Cost 
Official Academic Transcript   $15.00 $25.00
Standard Postage   N/A $4.95 
Express Post within Australia   N/A $12.00 
Overseas Courier   N/A $25.00 

Please note, additional charges apply for postage

You will not incur the postage charge if you elect to collect your Official Academic Transcript in person.

Payment methods

You can pay via credit card from the link provided on your confirmation page. 

Otherwise you may view and pay your invoice via UConnect > Student Centre > Finance tile > Charges Due menu item > click the PDF invoice link .  There are a number of ways you can make payment:

Internet              Mail         In person

Phone               Third party payments

Digital academic transcripts

If you purchase a digital Official Academic Transcript, it will be uploaded and accessed from the My eQuals portal. An email will be sent to your USQ student email address advising you that the document has been issued and provide you with instructions on how to register or log on to My eQuals depending on whether you are a first-time or returning user. Find out more about My eQuals.


It is important to note that your transcript will not be dispatched until full payment has been received. 

It is important to note that some international couriers do not deliver to post office (PO) box numbers.

If you order an official academic transcript and AHEGS in the same request to be sent to in one envelope, you need to tick 'Send Academic Transcript and AHEGS together'.

If you would like your academic transcript faxed to a University Admissions centre, the hard copy must also be dispatched to the University address.

Other important information   

Students may view and print out unofficial academic transcript via Student Centre online. UConnect > Student Centre > Online Requests tile > Unofficial Transcript menu item > click the Unofficial Transcript PDF. Please note that this is not an Official Academic Transcript.

Students with outstanding debts to the University are not able to purchase a transcript until the debt is paid in full.

Official academic transcripts cannot be faxed, scanned or emailed to students.

The University cannot be responsible for transcript delayed or lost in the mail once the parcel has been posted.

All copies of your official academic transcript will be enclosed and posted in one envelope. If there are special instructions for your transcript; such to be sent with another document or be sealed in an individual envelope, you need to specify this in your request and email any attachments to Student Support.  

You can view the status of your request for a copy of your Official Academic Transcript online at UConnect > Student Centre > Online Requests tile > Current Requests menu item > click the Online Request record to view the status.