The Careers & Employability Team offer one-on-one career planning sessions. We can help you to understand how your values, attributes and life experiences contribute to your career goals.
Within our sessions, we can help you to:
- develop career management skills
- set goals and strategies to help you with your career decisions
- make sound career decisions and set directions
- discover resources to support career decisions and actions
- plan for employment after graduation.
Higher Degree Research students
At USQ we understand the needs of Higher Degree Research (HDR) students are unique. Therefore we work closely with USQ's academic and professional staff to enhance the employability and career outcomes of our HDR candidates. The Careers and Employability team can support you in developing career strategies such as:
- defining your career goals
- developing an understand of labour market factors
- building your employability skills.