The USQ Career Mentoring Programs are designed to connect you (the mentee) with an experienced industry professional (the mentor) in order to build your employability skills and prepare you for the transition from university to employment.
USQ’s Industry Mentoring Programs is available online, allowing our students and mentors from across Australia and the world the chance to participate.
2019 Career Mentoring Programs
- Industry Mentoring Program: What better way to find out how to be successful in your career, then by speaking with people who have already found career success or are well on their way to achieving their career goals. In the Industry Mentoring Program you can be mentored by professionals currently working in industry. Find out more.
- Values in Health: This 3 week program will help you to explore the role of values in the careers of health before moving into the Industry Mentoring Program (above). Find out more.
- Employability in Arts and Humanities: Explore how arts and humanities graduates are well equipped with important employability skills in this three week program. Find out more.
- Values in Education: This 3 week program will help you to explore the role of values in the careers of education before moving into the Industry Mentoring Program (above). Find out more.
- Employability in STEM: Explore employability in STEM fields (Sciences, Technology, Engineering and Maths) with a focus on recognising the importance of enterprise skills and entrepreneurial mindsets in this 3 week program. Find out more.
- Entrepreneurship program: Learn from established entrepreneurs in this 3 week program. Find out more.