Take the surprise out of a graduate recruitment process, meet Australia's best graduate employers and have fun doing it!
The 2020 Top 100 Future Leaders Competition opens August 5, 2019.
This competition gives you a chance to:
- Meet Employers – Gain exposure to Australia’s best graduate employers
- Practise Applying – Try out an actual recruitment process before you have to do the real thing
- Represent Your University – Help represent your university and help them rank higher in these awards
- Increase Your Profile – Be featured in the Australian Financial Review
There are 10 different awards, each target a different degree type so you're sure to find one that suits you!
Awards include (but are not limited to):
- Ashurst Law Award
- Quantium Data Science Award
- AECOM Engineering Award (Mechanical/Electrical/Geotechnical/Environmental)
- Jacobs Engineering Consulting Award (Civil/Structural)
- Coles IT Award (UX/Design Excluded)
- Westpac Banking, Insurance and Financial Services Award
- Broadspectrum Innovation Award (open to ALL disciplines).
More information and full list of award categories coming soon.
Checkout the 2018/2019 Award Recipients.
Congratulations to the three USQ students, Ben, Ashley and Mitchell who made it through to the finals in 2018, and an extra congratulations to Mitchell who won the Mars Award in last year's competition!
- Currently be residing in Australia
- Be enrolled as a student at an Australian University in 2020 (undergraduate or postgraduate)
- Be available to attend the full day assessment and awards evening, if required, in February 2020 in Sydney AND if you reside outside of the greater Sydney area, we will pay for return flights and accommodation - some restrictions do exist, so reach out to the GradConnection team.
How it works:
There are 5 stages in the application process, which is very similar to what you will find when applying to graduate
- Complete an Application
- Complete psychometric tests
- Complete a Video interview
- Complete the assessment centre
- Attend the Awards Night. The dozen of employers that participate in the applicant assessments announce their results with students and universities taking top honours on the night.
This is a very competitive competition, so be sure you are putting your best foot forward.
The USQ Careers and Employability team are happy to support you with preparing and applying for the Top 100 competition. Get in contact with us on firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you're interested in applying and for assistance through the application process.
APPLICATIONS OPEN AUGUST 5, 2019
Head to https://top100grademployers.com.au/ and follow the links to the application form.