Register for a ceremony or mail
Attending a ceremony
If you'd like to attend a graduation ceremony you must complete your online Graduate Response available at UConnect > UDo > Student Centre > Self Service > Graduation > Graduate Response. You must complete this online process indicating your attendance at a ceremony.
Please note if you're unable to attend a graduation ceremony and would like to have your testamur mailed, you must also complete the online Graduate Response - but select "mail my testamur' instead of a ceremony.
The online Graduate Response is accessible from your Student Centre once you have been graduation processed and advised that you are 'eligible to graduate' after Results Release in your final semester.
Paying your graduation Ceremony Fee
There is a Ceremony Fee of AUD 110.00 to attend your graduation ceremony. This includes your USQ academic dress (collected at the ceremony venue on ceremony day), refreshments and a souvenir program. The Ceremony Fee is due at least 3 weeks before your ceremony date. You can pay via:
- student centre - an invoice is generated when you register for a ceremony via the Graduate Response online and this becomes available in your Student Centre. We encourage you to pay through your Student Centre at the time of registering.
- credit card - please phone USQ Finance on +61 7 4631 2583 or email email@example.com during business hours (Note: your credit card details should not be sent via email to any other email address).
- cheque or money order - made payable to USQ and forwarded to the Finance Office, USQ, West Street, Toowoomba Qld 4350 Australia. Ensure you include your name, student number and that payment is for your Graduation Ceremony Fee on the back of the cheque/money order.
- over the counter at USQ Finance, J Block, Toowoomba Campus (8.15am – 4.30pm Monday to Friday excluding Public Holidays).
No invoice is generated if you are registered manually through the Graduations Office via the print-version of the 'Graduate Response' form as this registration process is not completed online by the graduate. You will be required to make payment to the Finance Office. Pleas see payment options above.
Booking and paying for Guest Tickets
You're required to book and pay for your guest's tickets. Details about how to book are provided in graduation communications sent to your UMail. All Guest Tickets for the Empire Theatre ceremonies must be booked and paid for via The Empire Theatre between noon Friday 18 - Wednesday 23 August 2017.
- Children are welcome, however, ALL guests from 12 months of age require a ticket for entry to the event. Note: prams cannot be parked inside the graduation theatre venue.
- The maximum number of guest tickets a graduating student can purchase is 4.
- Graduating students DO NOT need a ticket, only guests – graduands are NOT seated with their guests, they will be either seated onstage or in the graduand seating area.
- All tickets are $5 each with a single $5 booking fee for online & phone bookings.
- No refunds or exchanges on purchased tickets.
- Tickets go on sale Friday 18 August at 12 noon.
- Tickets go off sale on Wednesday 23 August at 11.59pm (unless sold out).
- You must show your ticket or e-ticket to ushers to gain entry to the venue for the ceremony – graduands will need to provide the tickets to their guests prior to the ceremony.
- There will be a lock-out period for 15-20 minutes at the start of the ceremony - so don’t be late.
- Contact the Empire Theatre directly, before you book, if you require wheelchair access.
- More information about parking and the graduation ceremony is available on the September graduation ceremony page.
|Ceremony||How to book your guest tickets|
8 September 2017
All Guest Tickets for the Empire Theatre ceremonies must be booked and paid for via The Empire Theatre between noon Friday 18 - Wednesday 23 August 2017