Upon graduating, new USQ graduates are issued with a free digital AHEGS.
An AHEGS includes:
- personal Degree Name - not your Primary Name or Preferred Name
- award academic program with Major/s but no Minors
- any academic award such as 'with Distinction'
- grades achieved within the academic program
- special achievements such as Scholarships, University/Faculty Medal
- eligible to graduate date or conferral date
- description of the Australian Higher Education System
- signature of University Registrar
- document security features.
New or former graduates may wish to purchase a single or multiple print AHEGS per academic program.
Find out how to order a print or digital AHEGS. AHEGS will not be available until full payment has been received.
More information about the secure My eQuals portal and digital graduation documents.
It may be necessary to complete a Change of Name and Personal Details form (PDF 158KB) and provide certified supporting documentation if your name has changed.
Find out how to have print graduation documents authenticated.
|Registered Post within Australia*||N/A||AUD10.00|
|Express Post within Australia*||N/A||AUD15.00|
*International couriers do not deliver to post office (PO) box numbers.
*Some post/couriers may require a signature to accept delivery.
*The University cannot be responsible for documents delayed or lost in transit by post/couriers.