Upon graduating, new USQ graduates are issued with a free digital AHEGS.
An AHEGS includes:
- personal Degree Name – not your Primary Name or Preferred Name
- academic program with Major/s but no Minors
- any academic award such as ‘with Distinction’
- grades achieved within the academic program
- special achievements such as Scholarships, University/Faculty Medal
- eligible to graduate date or conferral date
- description of the Australian Higher Education System
- signature of University Registrar
- document security features.
New or former graduates may wish to purchase a single or multiple print AHEGS per academic program.
Find out how to order a print or digital AHEGS (Print AHEGS are currently unavailable due to COVID-19) AHEGS will not be available until full payment has been received.
More information about the secure My eQuals portal and digital graduation documents.
It may be necessary to complete a Change of Name and Personal Details form (PDF 158KB) and provide certified supporting documentation if your name has changed.
Find out how to have print graduation documents authenticated.
|Item||2020 Digital||2020 Print|
|AHEGS||AUD15.00||AUD30.00 not currently available|
|Express Post within Australia*||N/A||AUD15.00|
*International couriers do not deliver to post office (PO) box numbers.
*Some post/couriers may require a signature to accept delivery.
*The University cannot be responsible for documents delayed or lost in transit by post/couriers.