Teach Me IT
Teach Me IT is a central area where students can find free, self-paced, online lessons on a variety of software programs used at USQ.
Current available courses include:
- ICT e-Ssentials - A must for all new students to find out what's on offer to help make your learning journey a success.
- StudyDesk - USQ StudyDesk is your online, interactive learning environment for your USQ courses. This course will help you navigate your way around and find the information you need.
- ePortfolio - Learn how to use this digital repository to store personal, academic and professional information.
- Turnitin - Turnitin is a text matching tool that is used at USQ to promote critical thinking.
- Understanding Formal Examinations - A must for students to familiarise themselves with the requirements for end of teaching period examinations.
Each lesson takes approximately 15 - 30 minutes to complete and you can do them at your own pace in your own time. Additional courses will be added as soon as they become available.
Student Tech-torials are recorded sessions created to help you brush up on your computer skills. Courses include, StudyDesk, UConnect, Zoom, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and ePortfolio. They are just the thing to get your computer skills up to speed.
To view all the available recordings click on the button below: