As a member of the Elite Athlete Friendly University (EAFU) Network, we provide support services designed for students who deal with competing demands of sport and study, helping you achieve your full academic potential.
Benefits of being a USQ Elite Athlete
- access to Elite Athlete Scholarships
- access to Elite Athlete Competition Grants
- assignment extensions and deferred exam requests
- timetable and study planning - helping you find the best fit for your sporting and academic commitments
- cross-institutional study guidance and assistance
- enrolment assistance
- examinations - negotiating location and supervision arrangements
- lecture flexibility - negotiation alternate attendance if you have clashing schedules.
Elite Athlete Scholarships and Grants
USQ offers scholarships and grants to students who are a member of the USQ Elite Athlete Program.
USQ has a range of sporting and recreation facilities available at all campuses.
If you are an Elite Athlete currently enrolled at USQ, you can be reimbursed (PDF 331KB) for up to $9 per week for your gym membership (payed up to $234 bi-annually).