The Managing Your Wellness webinar series is an opportunity to explore some positive wellness strategies, to help you, succeed at university and covers topics, such as:
- Discovering how your brain works and the power it has to help or hinder you in times of stress
- Exploring some simple strategies to help you to overcome procrastination
- Strengthening strategies to help you improve your time management skills
- Handling setbacks, one step backwards, 5 steps towards resilience
- Expanding your self care to care for yourself, and
- Teaching yourself how to use mindfulness to take the sting out of unhelpful thinking.
Activating your wellness is about exploring some positive wellbeing strategies to help you succeed at university. Discover how the brain can help you deal with stress; ways to overcome procrastination; improve your time management skills; strengthen your resilience and build a self care plan, which includes some great mindfulness techniques.
Want to learn about how the brain can help deal with stress; ways to overcome procrastination; improve time management skills; strengthen resilience and build a self care plan, which includes some great mindfulness techniques?