Skip to main content

Changing your program

If you are a current USQ student and wish to change your program of study, you should first consult the Faculty of the new program, to discuss possible exemptions / transfer of credit for prior study.

Undergraduate programs

If you wish to change your program and have completed one course of study in a USQ award program in the last academic year (either successfully or unsuccessfully), you can apply direct to USQ by completing:

  • Online application form (UConnect login required)

If you haven't completed a course of study in a USQ award program, you will need to apply through the Queensland Tertiary Admissions Centre (QTAC) via:

  • QTAC's ABW online application service

Postgraduate programs

If you are a postgraduate applicant, you can apply directly to USQ to change your program by completing:

  • Online application form 

International Students

If you are an international applicant, information on how to apply for a change of program is available.