Your course fees
Your offer to study at USQ details what type of fee will apply to your enrolment:
- Student Contributions (Commonwealth Supported students);
- Tuition (full fees) - domestic or international.
In addition to your course fees, you will also be required to pay a Student Services and Amenities Fee.
Fees are calculated two weeks prior to the commencement of each term, and you can access your online invoice via UConnect > Student Centre > Finance tile > Invoice menu item.
The due date for payment is detailed on this invoice. You can also view and print invoices on demand.
Fees are calculated on the basis of your enrolment, so any enrolment change including adding or dropping a course - could adjust the amount due for the term. Fees are recalculated daily and your account is updated to reflect any enrolment changes made in the previous 24 hours. Any payments made are immediately reflected in your account information.
Full lists of fees for each course (subjects) are available:
- 2017 Student Contribution rates (PDF1.11*MB)
- 2017 Domestic Tuition fees (PDF 1.12*MB)
- 2017 International Tuition fees (PDF0.97*MB)
- 2018 Student Contribution rates (PDF878KB)*
- 2018 Domestic Tuition fees (PDF1.16MB)
- 2018 International Tuition fees (PDF1.27MB)
*Commonwealth supported maximum student contribution rates for 2018 are subject to the passage of legislation (Higher Education Reform Package 2017). Further information on the proposed changes is available on the Australian Government Study Assist website.