Skip to main content

Your payment options

Commonwealth Supported students

All Commonwealth Supported students will receive an invoice for their student contribution amount each semester.

Students who meet the eligibility criteria for a HECS-Help loan and have provided USQ with their tax file number will automatically have their student contribution deferred to HECS-Help shortly after the census date

You can confirm that you have completed your Commonwealth Assistance Form via UConnect > Student Centre > Commonwealth Assistance Forms tile. 

Commonwealth Supported students who are not eligible for HECS-HELP must make payment no later than the census date. 

Universities are not allowed to accept Student Contribution payments after the census date or submission or Tax File Numbers (unless you have supplied a certificate of application). If payment is not received your enrolment for that semester will be cancelled and you cannot be reinstated. 

Domestic full fee paying students

Payment is due by the due date each semester. If you do not make payment by the due date, restrictions may apply to your StudyDesk access and you do risk cancellation of your enrolment. 

Students eligible for FEE-HELP Loan. 

If you are eligible you can apply for FEE-HELP at UConnect > Student Centre > Commonwealth Assistance Form tile. You will be required to input your tax file number at the time of completing your form.

FEE-HELP is not transferable between programs. If you are accepted into a new program, and wish to defer your tuition, you are required to submit a new request.

How do I pay upfront if I have set up FEE-HELP?

If you intend to make a full or partial upfront payment the payment needs to be made by the payment date. Before this date, you will need to contact the University in writing so that the FEE-HELP facility can be disabled, and an invoice made available to you at UConnect > Student Centre > Finance tile > Charges Due menu item.

Student Amenities Fee 

USQ charges a compulsory Student Services and Amenities Fee (SA Fee). Eligible students can set up to defer this payment to their HELP loan using SA HELP. If you don't set up SA HELP or make payment, you may incur restrictions on your student records. Further information in available