Your individual exam timetables are accessed via the Student Centre in UConnect and are available approximately six weeks prior to the start of each exam period. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are aware of the date, starting time and venue of your examinations.
To access your exam timetable:
- Log into UConnect
- Select Student Centre
- Select the Exam tile
- Select the Exam Timetable menu item
- Select each course to view specific exam instructions
- Click the Expand icon to view all information under each heading
Your exam timetable is displayed for the current semester, including information on where the exam centre is located. It is important to check:
- your exam centre is correct for each course
- your exam dates and start times for each course
- the exact location for the exam of each course
Students enrolled in Music, Theatre and Visual Arts practical courses will be advised by their Examiner as to when their practical assessments will be conducted.
If you have any difficulties or require assistance along the way, access the simulated training through UConnect Online Learning or alternatively contact your Student Relationship Officer.