The Office of Research Graduate Studies (ORGS) plays an important role within the University's research environment by providing high standards of graduate research administration that contributes to the successful learning outcomes for its Higher Degree by Research (HDR) students.
The ORGS provides a wide range of support services including:
- advice on how to apply for an HDR program
- management of application for HDR admissions
- confirmation of candidature processes
- monitoring of enrolment
- management and provision of information on research scholarships
- management of student progression within an HDR program including biannual progress reporting
- management of the examination of theses.
How to contact the Office of Research Graduate Studies
Office hours are 8.00am to 4.00pm, Monday to Friday
Current students - email@example.com
Future students - firstname.lastname@example.org
Staff - email@example.com
Level 3, S Block
West Street, University of Southern Queensland
Toowoomba Qld 4350
Connect with other Higher Degree by Research students
Visit our facebook page (closed group for enrolled USQ HDR students).
There is also the opportunity to become part of the Postgraduate Research Student Society. This is a group of postgraduate research students who come together to network, exchange ideas, inspire one another and share their challenges with the overall objective to enrich their research experience. For further information please email PostgraduateResearchStudentSociety@usq.edu.au.