Skip to main content


There are a number of accommodation options for you to consider while you study at USQ. It is important to think about what is best for you and what will suit your lifestyle, budget and living needs. For more detailed advice please make an appointment with Welfare to discuss your options.


Located on-campus at USQ Toowoomba is our Residential Colleges. Each of our three residential colleges offer the stress-free convenience of accommodation at USQ, with the benefit of a whole lot of Res Colleges community spirit. Whether you want the whole package with meals included or to share a kitchen and show off your cooking skills, USQ Residential Colleges offers a great uni experience.

Want to know more or book a tour? Visit our colleges website or check out our Res Colleges blogs, to get an insider look at life on campus!


The Education City Residential Village located just 100 metres from USQ Springfield provides a friendly residential community environment. The modern two to seven bedroom apartments are fully furnished and include appliances. The Education City Residential Village is independently provided and managed by Australian Property Management on behalf of Education City.


Contact Student Services (Ipswich) who can assist you in finding suitable accommodation.

Rights and Responsibilities and Share Housing

The Residential Tenancies Authority (RTA) administers the Residential Tenancies and Rooming Accommodation Act 2008. The RTA provides free tenancy information to tenants, deals with bond lodgement and refund services, offers services for tenancy disputes and can investigate breaches of the Act.

Students often choose to share a home with other people to make living more affordable. If you have chosen this option, it might be helpful to read through the Share Accommodation (PDF* 260KB)fact sheet to give you a better understanding of tenants and lessors rights and responsibilities.

*This file uses Portable Document Format (PDF), which requires the use of Adobe Acrobat Reader. A free copy of Acrobat Reader may be obtained from Adobe. Note: users who are unable to access information in the above format should contact Welfare to obtain this information in an alternative format.