The USQ Health Service is available on Toowoomba, Springfield and Ipswich campuses.
For information on available services and operating hours please refer to the following pages:
All student appointments are bulk billed. A full list of fees can be found here (25 KB).
There may be an out of pocket expense for staff appointments. This charge is at the discretion of your treating doctor or nurse practitioner.
These forms are to be completed on your first visit and before attending a medical appointment at our service:
- USQ Health Service Patient Details Form
- If attending for a flu vaccination: Fluarix Tetra Vaccine Consent Form 2019
Emergencies and After Hours Care
If you require emergency treatment call 000.
Should you require after hours care:
- House Call Doctor 13 55 66
- Toowoomba Hospital Emergency Department, 154 Pechey Street Toowoomba, Phone: 07 4616 6000
- St Vincent's Hospital Private Emergency Department, 22-36 Scott Street Toowoomba, Phone: 07 4690 4444
- Ipswich Hospital, Chelmsford Avenue Ipswich 4305, Phone: 07 3810 1111
- St Andrew's Ipswich Private Hospital, Cnr Roderick and Pring Streets Ipswich QLD 4305, Phone: 07 3816 9999