Health service appointments are available Monday to Friday from 9.00am to 5.00pm at USQ Toowoomba.
Our doctors specialise in:
- well women’s health checks
- men’s health
- vaccinations – travel and others
- chronic disease care plans
- asthma and diabetes checks
- mental health care plans
- skin checks
- sexual health.
Nurse practitioner appointments
Our nurse practitioner is able to:
- prescribe medications
- provide medical certificates
- provide immunisation advice
- order investigations (X-rays and pathology)
- pap smears
- clinical placement services (including serology requests, pathology services and immunisations (Varicella, Hep B, MMR, Boostrix, Flu Vax)
- refer patients to other healthcare professionals.
A nurse practitioner will be holding clinics at the USQ Toowoomba Residential Colleges throughout the week.
An on-campus pathology service is available from 9.00am to 4.30pm Monday to Friday.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander health
Free health assessments (715) are available to register new clients and complete your annual health assessment.
All appointments are bulk billed.