The USQ Health Service is open Monday to Friday from 9.00am to 5.00pm at USQ Toowoomba.
- Health Assessments
- Minor Surgery / Procedures
- Clinical Nursing Care
- Diabetic Care
- GP Management and Team Care Plans
- GP Mental Health Plans
- Weight Control
- Pre-Employment Medicals*
- Women’s Health
- Blood Pressure Management
- Acute Clinical Care
- Driving Medicals*
- Men’s Health
- Indigenous Health
- Skin Checks
- Chronic Disease Management
- Medical Examinations and Reports
- Health Promotion
- Electrocardiographs (ECG) and
- Spirometry (Breathing)
- Travel Advice.
USQ Health Services Brochure (344 KB)
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander health
Free health assessments (715) are available to register new clients and complete your annual health assessment.
All student appointments are bulk billed.
There may be an out of pocket expense for staff appointments. This charge is at the discretion of your treating doctor or nurse practitioner.
USQ Health Service Fees and Billing (135 KB)
Emergencies and After Hours Care
If you require emergency treatment call 000.
Should you require after hours care:
- House Call Doctor 13 55 66
- Toowoomba Hospital Emergency Department 07 4616 6000 154 Pechey Street Toowoomba
- St Vincent's Hospital Private Emergency Department 07 4690 4444 22-36 Scott Street Toowoomba