The USQ Health Service is open Monday to Friday from 9.00am to 5.00pm at USQ Toowoomba.
Appointments with our Doctors are available on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.
Our doctors specialise in:
- well women’s health checks
- men’s health
- vaccinations – travel and others
- chronic disease care plans
- asthma and diabetes checks
- mental health care plans
- skin checks
- minor surgical procedures
- sexual health
- Dept of Veteran Affairs
- clinical placement services (including serology requests, pathology services and immunisations (Varicella, Hep B, MMR, Boostrix, Flu Vax).
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander health
Free health assessments (715) are available to register new clients and complete your annual health assessment.
All student appointments are bulk billed.
There may be an out of pocket expense for staff appointments. This charge is at the discretion of your treating doctor.
Emergencies and After Hours Care
If you require emergency treatment call 000.
Should you require after hours care:
- Dial a Home Doctor 13 99 99
- Toowoomba Hospital Emergency Department 07 4616 6000 154 Pechey Street Toowoomba
- St Vincent’s Hospital Private Emergency Department 07 4690 4444 22-36 Scott Street Toowoomba