The USQ Health Service will reopen to Ipswich Students and Staff on Wednesday 29th July in D Block from 9am-5pm. Regular Clinic hours will now be Wednesdays 9am-5pm. To make an appointment please contact us on 07 46312372.
The USQ Health Service at Ipswich is open Wednesday 9am-5pm
Appointments are available Wednesday from 9.00am to 4.30pm.
- Medical Consultations
- Pathology (blood collection)
- Clinical Nursing Care e.g. Dressings
- Diabetic Care
- Children's Health
- Weight Control
- Immunisation and Vaccination
- Women's Health
- Men's Health
- Sexual Health
- Electrocardiographs (ECG)
- Spirometry (breathing)
- Stoma, Continence and Wound Care
- Minor Procedures
- Health Education
- Sexual Health
All Nurse Practitioner appointments for Medicare card holders - staff, students and dependants are bulk billed. If you have overseas cover with BUPA, Allianz, Medibank Private etc. you will be direct billed.
There may be occasions where OSHC health providers do no have direct billing arrangements with USQ and you would be required to pay at the time of consultation and claim, either in person or online yourself.
Billing Protocol Ipswich Campus 2020 (344 KB)
This form is to be completed on your first visit and before attending a medical appointment at our service:
Emergencies and After Hours Care
If you require emergency treatment call 000.
Should you require after hours care:
- Ipswich Hospital, Chelmsford Avenue Ipswich 4305, Phone: 07 3810 1111
- St Andrew's Ipswich Private Hospital, Cnr Roderick and Pring Streets Ipswich Qld 4305, Phone: 07 3816 9999
- Should you require after hours care: House Call Doctor 13 55 66