PUBLIC HEALTH ALERT - COVID-19
We kindly ask that you contact the Health Service before attending your appointment if you have been in contact with someone from NSW or VIC in the past 14 days or if you are exhibiting flu like symptoms.
Our Ipswich campus service will resume on Wednesday 29.07.2020. Appointments will be available each Wednesday from 9 am- 4.30 pm.
The USQ Health Service at Springfield is currently unavailable. We apologise for any inconvenience that this may cause.
- Medical Consultations
- Pathology (blood collection)
- Clinical Nursing Care e.g. Dressings
- Diabetic Care
- Children's Health
- Weight Control
- Immunisation and Vaccination
- Women's Health
- Men's Health
- Sexual Health
- Electrocardiographs (ECG)
- Spirometry (breathing)
- Minor Procedures
- Health Education
- Sexual Heath.
All Nurse Practitioner appointments for Medicare card holders - staff, students and dependants are bulk billed. If you have overseas cover with BUPA, Allianz, Medibank Private etc. you will be direct billed.
There may be occasions where OSHC health providers do no have direct billing arrangements with USQ and you would be required to pay at the time of consultation and claim, either in person or online yourself.Billing Protocol Springfield Campus 2020 (300KB)
This form is to be completed on your first visit and before attending a medical appointment at our service:
Emergencies and After Hours Care
If you require emergency treatment call 000.
Should you require after hours care:
- Ipswich Hospital, Chelmsford Avenue Ipswich 4305, Phone: 07 3810 1111
- St Andrew's Ipswich Private Hospital, Cnr Roderick and Pring Streets Ipswich Qld 4305, Phone: 07 3816 9999
- Should you require after hours care: House Call Doctor 13 55 66