PUBLIC NOTICE: COVID-19
If you have been in contact with someone from VIC or NSW in the past 14 days we ask that you contact our service on 07 46312372 for further information.
We also kindly ask that if you are exhibiting flu like symptoms that you contact our service before attending to your appointment.
Due to social distancing requirements we ask that only patients attending an appointment come to the service. Our current room capacity is 1 GP and 2 patients at any given time.
The USQ Health Service at Toowoomba is open Monday to Friday from 9.00am to 5.00pm in G Block.
Appointments are available Monday to Friday from 9.00am to 4.45pm.
If you do not attend your appointment, a $20 fee will apply.
- Health Assessments
- Minor Surgery / Procedures
- Clinical Nursing Care
- Diabetic Care
- GP Management and Team Care Plans
- GP Mental Health Plans
- Weight Control
- Pre-Employment Medicals*
- Women’s Health
- Blood Pressure Management
- Acute Clinical Care
- Driving Medicals*
- Men’s Health
- Skin Checks
- Chronic Disease Management
- Medical Examinations and Reports
- Health Promotion
- Electrocardiographs (ECG) and
- Spirometry (Breathing)
- Travel Advice
- Refugee Health
- Sexual Health
There may be an out of pocket expense for staff appointments. This charge is at the discretion of your treating doctor or nurse practitioner.
This form is to be completed on your first visit and before attending a medical appointment at our service:
Emergencies and After Hours Care
If you require emergency treatment call 000.
Should you require after hours care:
• House Call Doctor 13 55 66
• Toowoomba Hospital Emergency Department 07 4616 6000 154 Pechey Street Toowoomba
• St Vincent's Hospital Private Emergency Department 07 4690 4444 22-36 Scott Street Toowoomba
- Australian Charter of Patient Rights
- 10 Tips for Safe Health
- Australian Open Disclosure Framework
- Translating and Interpreter Services (TIS)
- National Relay Service (NRS)
- National Code of Conduct for healthcare workers in Queensland