With support from Queensland Health, as of 31 May 2018, USQ is joining over 40 universities across Australia to become totally smoke-free. The aim is to ensure a healthy work and study environment for all employees and students.
USQ smoke-free boundary maps:
Support for students
A variety of support for students is available, including:
- advice and access to free quit smoking programs
- free Quit Because You Can booklets
- free personal butt bins to protect our environment
- free professional counselling
- Doctor/Nurse Practitioner for personal consultations (on-campus in Toowoomba only).