Environment and sustainability
USQ is determined to participate fully through its academic and professional contributions, to climate change response and sustainability.
- Energy management
- Water consumption
- Waste generation and resource recovery
- Green initiatives
- USQ Sustainability pledge
We are committed to improving our environmental performance and have implemented initiatives to reduce our carbon footprint including:
- initiating our Sustainable Energy Solution Project
- adopting green initiatives
- improving recycling and waste management
- reducing energy consumption
- reducing water consumption
- introducing green transport initiatives.
To foster ties with other institutions engaged in the same activities and to improve information sharing, USQ has attained membership with the following industry organisations: