This workshop is conducted over two Fridays.
USQ offers Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) Courses delivered by accredited instructors.
What will I learn?
- To recognise the signs and symptoms of mental health problems
- to help people in the early stages of these problems
- know where and how to refer people to get help
- understand what types of help are effective
- know how to assist in a mental health crisis until professional help arrives.
This course is free to USQ students aged 18 years and over.
To book and for more information visit MHFA Registration.