Entries open Monday 2 March at 8.00am.
If you are a high school student in Years 9 -12, it is time to put your pen to paper or fingers to keys and try your hand at songwriting.
Enter a song or two for your chance to win a prize pool valued at over $1700, including:
- $1000 worth of music equipment, products or services of your choice,
- Registration in the 2021 McGregor Summer Music Retreat, held in January 2021 at USQ Toowoomba. - Valued at $695.
- Registration at one of USQ's Two-Day Music Experiences held in July or September at USQ Springfield, including an opportunity to have your song recorded in our TV & Radio facilities - Valued at $50
In addition to the overall winner there will be two runners-up, these runners up will win:
- A prominent songwriting text and a $200 gift voucher to a music store of your choice.
- Registration at one of USQ's Two-Day Music Experiences held in July or September at USQ Springfield - Valued at $50
Before entering, remember to read the terms and conditions and our helpful how-to-enter guide to make sure your submission is correct.