3. Aim of the Agreement
The aim of this Agreement is to:
- Create a workplace where the University can meet or exceed the expectations of its students and other clients, while providing a secure and supportive environment for employees;
- Encourage management, employees and the Unions to work together to ensure that the University effectively plans and implements its own future;
- Enhance the University’s position as Australia’s leading open and flexible educator;
- Establish where possible, a set of common conditions for employees of the University, whose conditions of employment are covered by this Agreement;
- Support the University’s commitment to provide a work environment that is free from all forms of discrimination, bullying and harassment and which is safe and secure.