Starting your study journey is a big step and our application specialists are here to assist you along the way.
There is no application or assessment fee to apply to study with USQ.
Please note: for African, Middle East and sub-continent countries we only accept applications through agents. For applicants from all other countries, while we still encourage you to apply through one of our agents, you are welcome to apply directly.
Semester start dates are:
- Semester 3, 2020 - 16 November 2020
- Semester 1, 2021 - 22 February 2021
- Semester 2, 2021 - 12 July 2021
- Semester 3, 2021 - 15 November 2021
It is important to apply early, to make sure you secure a place and to allow time for you to make your necessary study arrangements (e.g. visa application, and organise family and work commitments).
Application processing times
Ensuring you have supplied certified and complete information at the time of your application will mean your application to study is processed as soon as possible.
As a guide, typical application processing times are:
- Undergraduate and postgraduate applications: allow two weeks from the time all supporting certified documentation is submitted. Where additional assessment is required for course credits and exemptions, this may take longer.
- Postgraduate research applications: allow a minimum of 25 working days for assessment. This can be impacted by the availability of an appropriate supervisor.
Under 18 applicants
If you are under the age of 18 and applying to study on-campus, you will need to familiarise yourself with our Under 18 International Students Policy before you submit an application. You will also need to submit an Under 18 Accommodation and Welfare Application Form (PDF 177KB) with your USQ application.