ePrints archives the output from USQ’s research and scholarly activities.
All material submitted must have at least one author must be formally associated with USQ as a current or previous staff member, or higher degree student.
Publications reflecting research that has been conducted at USQ are also accepted, even if the author(s) are not currently formally associated with the University. Outputs are also included from adjunct staff and fourth year Engineering students.
All items should meet acceptable standards of intellectual quality, such as:
- scholarly work published or accepted or submitted for publication in a journal or conference proceedings, book or a book chapter, or report
- material deposited on the advice of the relevant academic authority (Executive Faculty Dean or Head of Unit).
ePrints is not intended to duplicate USQ official administrative collections managed by USQ Historical Archives.
One of the following must apply for an article to be deposited and displayed in ePrints:
- the author must hold the copyright
- permission has been obtained from the publisher
- the publisher, as copyright holder, allows the output to be held in an institutional repository.