Download EndNote (all staff and students' home computers)
Download EndNote (staff and postgraduates on campus only)
Windows users go to ICT's self-service Software Portal (KACE) and select EndNote. Be sure to close/quit all Microsoft Office programs and quit Open Office before you start to install the new version. Mac users need to use the ICT MacXtra app on their computers to search for and install EndNote.
Conditions of use (all USQ staff and students)
We have a licence to provide EndNote (Windows and Macintosh versions) to all Staff and Students for use both at work and at home. Under the terms and conditions of the University of Southern Queensland EndNote License Agreement the following conditions of use apply:
- The software may be used only while the user is employed by or studying with the University of Southern Queensland. After ceasing employment or completing your studies you will not be able to access the download site or update your version of the software.
- The software may be downloaded onto your personal computer or laptops at home and at work at the University of Southern Queensland, for use with course work, research or other work directly related to your relationship with the University of Southern Queensland.
- The software cannot be sold or provided to anyone except employees or students of the University of Southern Queensland.
Restrictions (all USQ staff and students)
- The user is not permitted to make copies of the software.
- The software cannot be separated. The software is licenced as a single product.
- The user is not permitted to distribute or transfer the software in any form or reverse engineer, de-compile, translate, modify, distribute, broadcast, disseminate, or create derivative works from the software.
- Licensee must at all times have positive knowledge of the precise location of each copy of the software.
- The user is not permitted to use the software for Commercial Use.
If you have any further enquiries about obtaining or downloading EndNote please contact the ICT on +61 7 4631 1900, or the Library. Please be aware that "Issues regarding software compatibility and peripheral hardware are the owner's responsibility" as stated by ICT.
System and Hardware requirements are documented on the EndNote website
For further details (including handheld devices) refer to the latest on the official EndNote Technical Support and Services page.