Knowing where to look for information when you’re a student can be half the battle. With the improved Library experience, have all the information and support you need to succeed at your fingertips.
Springfield Library is currently undergoing refurbishment to provide a better student experience for all who use Springfield Campus. The ‘new’ Library space is scheduled to reopen in A Block for Semester 2, 2018, and will include:
- A new entry/exit with a 'wall of windows' to let in light and sunshine, as well as outside study spaces connected to the Library
- 24/7 access to the Library study spaces and computers, with comfortable furniture for study and relaxation
- A kitchen with facilities for students to prepare food and drinks 24/7
- Technology-enabled 'study pods', expanded group study rooms, and printing facilities
- Consultation spaces for face-to-face and video chat consultations with libraries and learning advisors
The new Springfield library will be a wonderful space that enhances your study experience in the Library.
Find out more about the relocation details.
Online Library Experience
USQ Library is currently undergoing a replacement of our major systems, which will provide you a new streamlined Library experience. The new Library experience will make it easier to access and request the thousands of resources available, so you have more time to spend on what’s important.
From 4 May 2018, the system DocEx will be retired whist the team are working on an improved online experience. In the interim, you can continue to place Requests. The requests that are active prior to the 4th May 2018 will be fulfilled and closed in DocEx. There is no service disruption to these requests.
Stay tuned for further details and how to get involved!