Bookable group rooms
You can book a room for up to 2 hours. Bookings can be made 2 weeks in advance.
- R234 - Meeting room with Workstation on wheels (3-10 people)
- R235 - Computers and data projector (3-10 people)
- R242 - Meeting room with Workstation on wheels (3-8 people)
Bookable computer rooms (staff only)
These spaces have mediated bookings for USQ staff only.
Staff can book computer rooms here.
- R233 - Computers and data projector (20 people)
- R104 - Makerspace room, hands-on activity space, with Workstation on wheels (6-15 people)
Equipment for use in the Library
Equipment for use in the Library includes student computers, printers and scanners (black & white and colour), workstations on wheels, DVD players and Makerspace facilities.
Equipment for loan
USQ students and staff can borrow digital video cameras, still digital cameras, audiotape and CD players, headphones, microphones, digital voice recorders, scientific calculators, KeePad Interactive TurningPoint kits (Clickers), digital note taker, FM transmitter (for use by students with hearing aids and whiteboard kits.